HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE Hillcrest House comprises of just ten spacious and bright modern apartments, conveniently situated within easy walking distance of Parkstone and Ashley Cross.
Each of these generous and bright apartments are finished to high standards using premium fixtures and fittings to all kitchens and bathrooms. All apartments are thermally efficient, have discounted electricity benefitting from PV panels and gas central heating throughout.
Hillcrest House is just a short drive from Poole Harbour, Sandbanks, and The Solent, one of the worlds foremast yachting and watersports destination. Conveniently situated immediately opposite the green open space of Seaview Viewpoint, the apartments provide easy access to Parkstone, Ashley Cross, Whitecliff, Poole Quay, Poole Park and surrounding areas. Tower Park is only a five minute drive with all its
cinemas, restaurants, gym and supermarkets.
With stunning white gloss handle-less kitchens, warm solid oak block worktops, complimented by stone coloured Metro tiles, the tone is set for light and airy contemporary living. And with PV panels on the roof, efficient gas boilers and a thermally efficient building, maintenance costs are kept to a minimum. And for peace of mind, all covered by a 10 year NHBC Warranty.
Help To Buy At Hillcrest House
Making It Easier For You To Get On The Property Ladder. Help to Buy could make a new home more affordable than you think. With Help to Buy youll only need a 5% deposit. You pay just 80% of the price now and the remainder is funded by a 20% equity loan from the Government.
Youll only need a low deposit - just 5% of the purchase price
Take a conventional 75% mortgage - so 100% homeownership for 80% of the price
The remainder is funded by a 20% equity loan provided by the government
No interest on the loan amount for the first five years
Only available on a brand new home - with all the benefits that go with buying a new home