We strive to make the process of selling your home as easy and simple for you as we can. To show how much we are committed to making the customer experience as easy and stress free as possible, we've outlined below what our commitment will offer you and agree on how much contact you would like during the process.
- All applicants will be initially contacted by phone whilst the property details are being prepared to generate immediate interest.
- Feedback will take place following all viewings.
- All offers on the property will be confirmed in writing.
- All buyers will be financially qualified by our Countrywide Mortgage Services consultant prior to a sale being agreed.
- We can agree to contact you on a regular basis to update and discuss the marketing of your property.
- As agreed we will arrange a further visit to your property to meet with you and discuss the marketing performance and agree on any enhancements that need to be made.
- The property will be matched with all applicants held on our database and the property details emailed.
- A branded ‘for sale board’ will be erected externally outside your property.
- Your property will be on 96%* of National Portals - Market Leading!
- Your property will be included in ‘National Campaigns’ subject to timings
Source: *Hitwise - March 2015 data and specifically pertains to portals on which we are visible in Britain